Although Fall is not my favorite season (because Winter will come shortly after), there’re lots of fun activities to do with the kids. Today I’m sharing with you 14 Fall Activities to do with children. Hey, if you don’t have kids, you can still do them 😉
- Visit a pick-your-own pumpkin patch. This is one of our favorite activities to do with the kids. Many farms will have a petting zoo, and playground for the kids to play.
- Decorate pumpkins with parkers, paint, and stickers.
- Take the kids to a corn maze.
- Collect different leaves and glue them on white paper.
- Make caramel apples.
- Make a big pile of leaves and let the kids jump and play with them.
- Attend a Fall Festival.
- Make apple crips with the kids – my personal favorite. Eat it warm and with vanilla ice cream, YUM!
- Make leaf rubbings. Place a leaf bottom side facing up on a flat surface. Put a white sheet of paper on top of the leaf. Rub the side of a crayon gently on the area over the foliage. Watch as part of the leaf shape will start to appear.
- Go for a nature walk to see the change of the colors on the trees.
- Go to an October Fest. Always good food!
- Search for Halloween themed parties. It can be in your neighborhood library or even the Zoo.
- Go on a hayride.
- Make a Halloween-themed movie and book marathon.
Let’s change gears and talk about this outfit. I love this tunic from Free People. I wore it at the end of the Summer with jean shorts, and now in the Fall, I’ve been wearing it with jeans. For reference, I’m wearing this tunic in a size XS. I love that you dress this tunic up or down. Pair it with a nice pair of pants/jeans and heels, or dress it down with booties like the way I am wearing in these pictures.
My aviator sunglasses are from MVMT. Get 15% off your purchase with code: COLORMESASSY15
My whole outfit is linked below along with a few similar options.
SHOP THE POST
I want to hear from you guys! What’s your favorite Fall activity?