On my 12 Day of Holiday Cheer, I tough I would share one of my favorite coffee recipes that you can serve as a dessert drink when your guests are over for the Holidays. This Creme Brûlée Latte Recipe is delicious and mildly sweet.
- 8oz. of your favorite Cameron’s blend, brewed. I like to use the Sea Salt Caramel blend.
- 1 tbsp. simple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Whipped cream
- Caramel drizzle and cinnamon sprinkle
- Brew a fresh pot of Cameron’s blend and pour 8oz into a mug.
- Add simple syrup, vanilla extract, and milk. Stir ingredients together and microwave for 30 seconds if not hot enough.
- Top the coffee with whipped cream, drizzle the caramel over it, and sprinkle the cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch step-by-step how I make this recipe over on Instagram Reels.