I learned how to make this sweet and creamy corn casserole with my mother-in-law. She always makes this side dish on Thanksgiving and sometimes on Christmas Eve, and it’s always a hit.
If you are looking for a great side dish to go along with your main dish this Holiday, this easy corn casserole is the perfect option.
You can serve this dish with turkey, pulled pork, or grilled chicken.
Sweet & Creamy Corn Casserole Ingredients:
- 1 can of whole kernel corn
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 box of Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 8oz of sour cream
How to make the Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients into s bowl and mix well.
- Add the mixture to an 8×8 baking dish already greased with butter spray and bake it for 35-40 minutes. If you double this recipe, the Casserole can bake for an extra 5 minutes in a 9×13 dish.
That’s it! This comfort side dish is so yummy you will be making it all the time!